A three bedroom, two storey holiday home located at the entrance to Lochgoilhead village. This semi-detached holiday home is a short stroll from the pebbled shoreline of Loch Goil and just minutes from the start of the marked walks within the Argyll Forest Park. Steeple View an excellent value-for-money option for up to 6 people and is a good base if you are coming to explore the area.
Bedrooms and bathroom
- Bedroom 1: King sized bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin beds bed plus a cot
- Bedroom 3: Double bed
- Ground floor bathroom with shower over bath
- Enclosed garden to the front and back
- Patio furniture
- Lounge with electric fire and dining area
- Freeview TV, DVD, CD player
- Kitchen with 4 rink electric hob, oven, fridge and separate freezer, microwave
- Washer machine/dryer
- Non feather pillows and duvets
- Street parking to front of house
- Energy included
- Linen included
Pet – £30
With its enclosed garden and being close to the Arboretum walking area, Steeple View is a popular choice with pet owners.
What is nearby
The Loch Goil area has possibly the best range of Activity Options of any small community in the west of Scotland. Go seal spotting or fishing on a boat from Loch Goil Cruisers, head off one a number of marked Walking Trails, enjoy a round of golf at Drimsynie. Be sure to check out the leisure centre with it’s choice of indoor and outdoor activities. For Entertainment The Goil Inn has live music every Friday night. The nearby holiday park also has regular entertainment, including fun-times for the youngsters. Eating Out options in the village and at the holiday park.
When you are ready to head out the glen, we are pleased to share some of our favourite Scenic Drive options to help you discover what is best in our area. Note: Links open in a new window