A one bedroom holiday home in a prime location within Lochgoilhead village. Enjoy a short break, or a longer stay, in this custom built holiday cottage.
Shoreside Cottage is a custom built holiday with much to offer. The owners have done a fabulous job in designing and furnishing this cottage adjoining their house.
Set in a landscaped garden within Lochgoilhead village. From the lounge you can watch the activity on the loch with the canoes, dinghies and yachts, against the backdrop of Beinn Bheula 779m and Beinn Lochain 708m. West facing you enjoy the best of the day, finishing off with the sun setting over the mountains. Visitors say they never tire of the constantly changing light, tide and activity. Ideal for a single traveller, or a couple, looking for a property to relax, chill-out, and enjoy what this beautiful area has to offer. Minutes to the Goil Inn, the local pub and restaurant, as well as the jetty for fishing. This is a superb walking area and you are close to the start of a number of marked walking trails.
Designated parking to the side of the property. Access is to the rear of the house.
The ground floor has a lounge with loch view, an Optimist smoke effect electric special effect fire, giving you the ambiance of a traditional fire without the work plus the kitchen.
The first floor is a mezzanine style which is open to the stairs (no door). The bathroom is on this level.
Outside space. Sit to the front and enjoy the view, or have a BBQ at the picnic table to the rear of the cottage.
Shoreside comes equipped with everything you need for a self cater holiday, at the same time as being close enough to the pubs & restaurants that you can enjoy a social drink and walk back to your holiday home.
Privacy: Although you are adjoining the main house, your privacy is assured and will be respected. If you need anything during your stay you are welcome to call on the owners, if they are there, but otherwise you will be left to enjoy the peace and quiet of this special place. It can be an asset to have their local knowledge and support nearby.
Bedrooms and bathroom
- Bedroom: Double with fitted wardrobe, carpeted, loch view
- Bathroom and WC with shower attachment over the bath
- Garden to the front
- Picnic table and patio in back garden with landscaped terraces
- Lounge with loch and mountain views
- FreeSat TV + Netflix
- Dining table in the lounge
- Kitchen including 4 ring electric hob, electric oven, microwave, dishwasher, fridge and combined fridge/freezer
- Towels included
- Combi boiler for central heating and hot water
- Travel cot and high chair available on request
- Non feather duvet and pillows
- Off street parking for 1 car to the side of the house
- All energy charges are included
- Unfenced burn to one side of the property
- Starter pack of liquid soaps in all toilets plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
- Safety: smoke alarm, fire blanket, first aid kit