A 1 bedroom self cater option adjoining the Water Mill Bed & Breakfast. Ideal base for walking the Cowal Way.
The Water Mill, built in 1905 to service the grain on what was the Glendaruel Estate, and subsequently used as a Saw Mill, has been tastefully converted over the years while still retaining its character. Now used as a quality B&B and two self catering options: The Saw Mill and The Joiner’s Shop.
The property sits within a beautiful secluded garden, complete with the original Mill Pond and streams that generated the power to service the mill. The Water Mill offers a truly chill-out and deeply peaceful break.
The Joiner’s Shop offers a one bedroom self cater option. Being on the ground floor and with it’s own access, it is ideal for a single traveller or couple bringing their dog.
You may be booked to stay on a self-cater basis but you have the option to have dinner next door at the Water Mill. 24 hours notice. £25 for 3 courses. Special diets catered or.
The nearest alternative dining alternative is the Colintraive Inn – 10 miles
Bedroom and bathroom
- Bedroom: Twin beds with electric blankets
- Extra guests: Double bed-settee in the lounge for children or adults
- Please note it is open plan between the bedroom and the lounge
- Shower room
- Ground floor property
- Private entrance
- Open plan lounge and kitchen with dining area
- Kitchen – 4 ring hob and microwave, fridge freezer
- TV with Sky
- Bed linen, towels and dish towels provided
- Central heating and electric fire
- Toiletries, tea coffee and biscuits
- Parking for 1
- No smoking please
- Pet – One pet welcome free of charge. Advise at time of booking