Close to the Arboretum, marked walking trails and the Goil Inn, Donich Cottage offers 3 bedrooms in the heart of the village.
Donich Cottage is a semi-detached end terrace property on a quiet road in the village. Garden to the front with views over fields to the hills of the Argyll Forest Park. Enclosed garden and deck area to the rear. Donich Cottage has a modern and contemporary feel to it. Attention to detail and finish has ensured that this holiday home enjoys a high level of bookings and repeat visitors. The large flat screen TV and DVD player in the lounge and flat screen TV’s in all the bedrooms are appreciated by the guests.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Bedroom 1: Ground floor – Single bed with pull out divan from underneath – sleep 2 – TV
- Bedroom 2: 1st Floor – Double bedroom – sleep 2 – TV
- Bedroom 3: 1st floor – Double bedroom with a single sofa bed made up suitable for a child – sleep 3 – TV
- Ground floor – Family bathroom with white three piece bathroom also has a Mira shower (over bath) with black glass splash back. Instant hot water.
- 1st floor – Shower / WC
- Lounge with 42″ flat screen TV with Free Sat • DVD player, CD and radio
- Coal effect gas fire
- Dining room seats six
- Patio doors leading to the decked area with garden furniture
- Modern kitchen with high gloss black and lime units with glass splash backs • Gas hob, electric oven, fridge freezer, washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher, microwave.
- Iron and ironing board
- Cot and high chair available on request
- All beds made up for your arrival
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Starter pack of liquid soaps in the toilets plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
- Dog welcomed. Please confirm at time of booking. £30 per stay.
Good Housekeeping Card Authorisation
It is a condition of booking that a pre-authorisation of funds for £100 is done prior to arrival. A card payment link is emailed to you a few days before arrival for you to complete online. This authorisation will be removed from your card after departure provided that Donich Cottage is undamaged, clean and tidy.
What is nearby
The Loch Goil area has possibly the best range of Activity Options of any small community in the west of Scotland. Go seal spotting or fishing on a boat from Loch Goil Cruisers, head off one a number of marked Walking Trails, enjoy a round of golf at Drimsynie. Be sure to check out the leisure centre with it’s choice of indoor and outdoor activities. For Entertainment The Goil Inn has live music every Friday night. The nearby holiday park also has regular entertainment, including fun-times for the youngsters. Eating Out options in the village and at the holiday park.
When you are ready to head out the glen, we are pleased to share some of our favourite Scenic Drive options to help you discover what is best in our area. Note: Links open in a new window