For less than the price of a hotel room you can enjoy the extra space and flexibility of an apartment in the heart of the village.
Within Lochgoilhead village, just steps away from the shores of Loch Goil, there are a number of modern apartments and town houses. Ben Arthur Place No. 9 is one of the front facing properties. Ground floor modern townhouse in the heart of Lochgoilhead village. 5 steps to the entrance. An excellent value-for-money option for a single traveller, a couple or two friends looking for a base to explore the area. Steps away from the shores of Loch Goil and the pubs and restaurants in the village.
Bedrooms and shower room
- Bedroom: Twin beds
- There is a good sized modern shower
- Wi-Fi – the property has it’s own secure Wi-Fi hub
- Partial loch view from the lounge
- Lounge with a remote controlled electric fire
- Kitchen – electric cooker, fridge/freezer and microwave
- Table for 2 in the kitchen
- All the utensils you will need
- 50″ FreeView TV
- Books, games and a selection of DVD’s
- Bed linen and towels provided
- Travel cot – please bring your own cot llinen
- No smoking property
- Energy included
- Iron and ironing board
- Starter pack of liquid soaps in the toilet plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
- Sorry – no pets allowed
What is nearby
The Loch Goil area has possibly the best range of Activity Options of any small community in the west of Scotland. Go seal spotting or fishing on a boat from Loch Goil Cruisers, head off one a number of marked Walking Trails, enjoy a round of golf at Drimsynie. Be sure to check out the leisure centre with it’s choice of indoor and outdoor activities. For Entertainment The Goil Inn has live music every Friday night. The nearby holiday park also has regular entertainment, including fun-times for the youngsters. Eating Out options in the village and at the holiday park.
When you are ready to head out the glen, we are pleased to share some of our favourite Scenic Drive options to help you discover what is best in our area. Note: Links open in a new window