A modern 3 bedroom apartment in the heart of Lochgoilhead village. Dog welcome.
Ben Arthur Place 7
Steps away from the shores of Loch Goil, there are a number of modern apartments and town houses. Ben Arthur Place No. 7 is spread over 3 levels. Partial loch view as well as looking over the village church to the hills.
Entry is by stairs to the half-landing direct from the off-road car parking area to the rear of the apartment. You carry on up to the 1st landing to enter the holiday home.
You will find a modern, spacious apartment which can easily accommodate a family or group of up to 6 guests. Convenient for a meal or a social drink at the Goil Inn. Handy for the shores of Loch Goil for hiring kayaks or fishing, and close to the start of the marked walking trails to take you off up into the hills.
Entry hallway with hooks for your jackets and a tiled floor for leaving your outside footwear. Lounge with open plan dining area. The well equipped kitchen plus a cloakroom / WC.
3 bedrooms and the family bathroom and heated towel rail.
Bedroom and bathroom
- 1 Super king-sized double with wardrobe and chest of drawers
- 2 Regular doubles with wardrobe and chest of drawers
- 1st floor – WC cloakroom
- 2nd floor family bathroom with shower over bath
- Wi-Fi – unlimited use
- Partial loch view from the lounge
- Off-peak heating throughout
- Kitchen – electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster
- Washer and dryer
- All the utensils you will need
- Travel cot – please bring your own cot linen -on request
- FreeView TV and DVD
- Bed linen and towels provided
- No smoking property
- Energy included
- Iron and ironing board
- Starter pack of liquid soaps in the toilet plus toilet paper, 2 black bags, 1 bottle of surface cleaner, scourer, cleaning cloths
- Parking – off-road parking for 1 car to the rear of the property.
You are welcome to bring your dog. The tiled entry stair is ideal for cleaning your dog for when you get back after a walk. We ask that your dog is not allowed upstairs in the bedrooms or on the furniture. Let us know at time of booking if you are bringing your dog. £30 pet charge.
Explore further – Travel times from Lochgoilhead
- Tarbet, Loch Lomond for sightseeing cruises: 30 mins
- Inveraray – 30 mins
- Dunoon – 50 mins
- Oban – 1 hr 25 mins
- Glencoe – 1 hr 50 mins
- Glasgow Airport – 1 hr 10 mins
- Edinburgh Airport – 2 hrs 10 mins