Stronchullin self catering holiday cottages offers four individual detached cottages in a landscaped garden setting. Each cottage has a south facing setting overlooking Loch Long and the Firth of Clyde on the Cowal Peninsula. The owners have provided deck areas where you can relax and soak in the Argyll scenery. There is a shared BBQ area in the gardens to enjoy alfresco drinks and dining.. The holiday cottages have an idyllic, secluded setting yet have all the amenities of Dunoon available just a few miles away.
Ground floor open plan vaulted sitting room and dining area with pine beams, oak flooring and a wood burning stove.
Perfect for all year round use. Patio door from the lounge leading out to a large decking area and garden – with loch view. The well appointed kitchen has a breakfast bar.
Bedrooms and bathrooms
- Bedroom 1: Ground floor – double
- Bedroom 2: Upstairs – twin with a galleried ceiling
- Bedroom 3: Upstairs – twin accessed from the first twin
- Ground floor shower room with WC
- Wi-Fi included
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Included are all fuel costs, bed linen and towels
- For log burning stoves – first basket of logs free, additional baskets are £5 each
- Welcome pack of bread, butter, milk and their own free range eggs
- TV, DVD, CD player
- Parking for 1 car by the cottage
- Cot and highchair available – on request
- No smoking
- Pet – Up to two pets by arrangement at £25 per pet
What is nearby
Stronchullin is the base for Quadmania, an activity sports company. You are steps away from, clay shooting, archery and quad biking on special trails – all with superb views over Loch Long.
This is a lovely area for easy cycling. The quiet road follows the shores of the loch north to Ardentinny and south to the Holy Loch.
Call in to the Blairmore Cafe & Gallery to view original work of mainly local artists. Take to the slopes for a round of golf at the Blairmore & Strone Club. The Kilmun Arboretum is the starting point for a number of marked walking trails – including The Benmore Trilogy – No. 18 on the Local Walks section The area has a fascination history. Find out more the the excellent and informative Historic Kilmun website. Note: All links open in a new window.