Welcome to Jenny’s Bay overlooking Loch Goil
Perfect for special occasions, landmark birthdays, anniversaries or for a family looking to enjoy quality time together. This hot tub, loch side holiday home overlooking Loch Goil is a popular choice.
View the gallery
Click on the image to open the gallery – or let it load and it will scroll.
4 bedrooms ● Sleep 8 ● Wi-Fi ● Dog Welcome
Pricing for Jenny’s Bay – please read
Jenny’s Bay is a popular holiday home for short breaks. In the periods that short breaks are taken please note that the pricing is based on 3 nights from Friday and 4 nights from Monday. Unless noted otherwise the midweek short break is for 4 nights. Week arrivals in the short break periods are based on a Friday or a Monday arrival. Thank you.
Location and outside space
Jenny’s Bay sits in an elevated position within a large enclosed space. No garden as such as the outside space around the house has been designed for outdoor socialising in a patio area. The patio is enclosed and is suitable for young children and a dog. There is a custom built BBQ area. The hot tub, with a loch view, is under a gazebo making it perfect for all year use. You have access to the shoreline as well as a jetty. Bring your canoe, kayak or a trailer sized boat as you can launch them right from the property. Bring your binoculars. Depending on the time of year the gannets put on a marvellous display diving for fish and you can look out for seals, which are common. Porpoises are regular visitors and in the last two years there have been sightings of what is believed to have been minke whale. You might just get lucky. No matter what, you’re in a perfect spot to look out for them. Loch Goil is a tidal sea loch so depending on the tide there will be a shore line to explore.This is a rural location – you will need a car. There is a taxi service in the village.
Access and entry
Off Road parking for 3 cars. Steps down to the entrance, as well as sloping access. Jennys’ Bay is suitable for any guest with poor mobility.
No doubt about it, the hot tub takes what is already a great holiday home, to another level. Under a gazebo on a spacious patio, the tub has 6 seats plus a lounger, as well as mood lighting and MP3 music hook-up. A nice touch is the individual bathrobes and slippers, ideal for going too and from the hot tub. The tub is fully serviced for each arriving party.
Living area: Entry is into a porch area where you leave your boots, coats and outdoor gear. The owners request that no outdoor shoes be worn in the house. Carry on into the kitchen which has an electric hob, oven, grill, dishwasher, fridge & freezer, washing machine including a tumble dryer. The hall leads on to the spacious open plan lounge and combined dining room. It features oak floors, a fireplace (decorative), a wall mounted Smart TV, a pool table, dining table for 8 and windows making the most of the loch and mountain views. Plenty space for socialising, playing games and relaxing. Off the lounge is a conservatory to the front with loch views.
Four bedrooms to sleep 8 plus two bathrooms
- Bedroom 1: King sized double, loch view
- Bedroom 2: King sized double, loch view
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds
- Bedroom 4: Twin beds
- Bathroom 1: Bath, shower stall and underfloor heating & WC
- Bathroom 2: Wet room style shower & WC
- Towels, bathrobes and slippers included
- Sloping ramp access from the parking area to the patio level surrounding the home
- Optional ramp from patio to the lounge – see image in gallery
- Wet room shower access – 24 inches wide, fold down seat – see image in gallery
Party types and house rules
We want you to come and enjoy a stay, but please be aware of:
- Jenny’s Bay is a family holiday home. We do not accept bookings from stag or youth groups. If you are in any doubt then check at the time of booking.
- The person making the booking has to be included in the party that stays.
- Maximum occupancy is 8 guests – only visitors included in the party are allowed on the premises. Check with us at the time of booking if you want to discuss this.
Good Housekeeping Card Authorisation Deposit
You are required to provide a Credit / Debit Card prior to being sent the key safe code for your arrival. Pre-authorisation of funds is for £250. This authorisation will be removed from your card after departure provided that Jenny’s Bay is undamaged, clean and tidy.
- Finding Jenny’s Bay: We make it easy. A detailed map and directions will be emailed on receipt of the final payment
- Entry: A key safe code is sent on receipt of the card authorisation details. You are not met my anyone – you let yourself in
- Arrival & departure: From 4pm on arrival until 10am on departure
- Shopping: Small grocery store in the village, Costcutter mini-market 2 miles away, ASDA home deliver to this holiday home
- Find out more: Follow the links for Local Walks Places to Eat Activities Note: links open on a new tab